Collection of Identification Details
We may collect detail personal identification information from users in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and related other activities, services, features or services we make available on the Site. Users may be requested to provide name, email address, postal address, phone number to provide services properly. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily send such information to us. Users always have the right to refuse to provide personally identifiable information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in other activities related to the Site.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
We may collect personal information about users whenever they visit our Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include browser name, computer type and technical information about how users interact with our Site, such as applications and used Internet service providers and other similar information.
Use of Web Browser Cookies
Our site may use "cookies" to improve user experience. The user's web browser puts cookies on their hard drive for record purposes and sometimes to track information about them. The user can choose to set his/her web browser to reject cookies, or notify you when sending cookies. If cookies are being opted out, some parts of the Site may not function properly.
The Way Information Being Used
PBS.COM.BD may use the collected user information for the following purposes:
- We may need your information to display proper and relevant content on the Site.
- The information provided by the users helps us respond to customer service requests quickly and efficiently.
- We may use the information collectively to understand how our Users as a group use the resources provided on our Site including products, services and contents.
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products, services and overall experience online and offline.
- Sending/sharing information users have agreed to receive on topics we think will interest them.
- We may use the email address to send you user information and updates related to their order. Emails can also be sent to answer their questions, queries, and / or other requests.
Protection of Users’ Personal Information
We use appropriate data collection, storage practices and security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction details and data stored on our Site.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ information to third parties. We may share personally non-identifiable generic information that is not linked to any specific visitor and user with our business partners, trusted organizations and advertisers for the purposes described above.
If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service details, etc.
Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you express your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will constitute your acceptance of those changes.